Boom Gates are a very effective way of controlling road traffic through gate openings. We offer a wide range of very reliable Road Barriers and Boom Gates from various suppliers to provide you with the best solution, based on workload, environment and budget.
Road Barriers or Boom Gates are available for:
- openings from 3-8m wide
- various speeds from 1.5 to 10 Seconds (Some with slow stop features
- Working Boom arm on either left or right side
- Barrier arm or Boom can be single piece ridged, or articulated 2 piece 90Deg., or 180Deg. for low headroom sites.
- Manual override
Safety features are generally:
- Ground loops
- Flashing strobe lights
- Reflective surfaces
- Interface to control unit by Ground loop
- Hand Transmitters, swipe card system, etc.
The boom gates we provide are designed to offer maximum reliability, efficient operation and easy maintenance. The electronic parts are modular so that all maintenance can be completed with minimal down time ensuring optimal efficiency of the equipment.
The barrier gates can be used in a wide variety of applications including parking and vehicle security access. The equipment can also be used in conjunction with roller shutter-door and turnstile access.
The barrier is compatible with all ticket issuing devices and access control systems. A range of ancillary devices including lane counters, warning lights, sirens, jack-knife assembly, on-line communications and traffic lights (go/stop) can be fitted to the barrier gates as optional extras.